Each local radio station in the UK has requirements in respect of its music and local content, such as news, speech levels etc.
This Public File contains details, such as music tracks, local news etc. It is intended to give you a better understanding of our output and what we are doing for Rotherham & South Yorkshire.
- News Bulletin Schedule: Broadcast 24 hours daily
- Recent News stories covered on air can be found on our local news page on our website
- Our national news is provided by Radio Newshub
- Our programmes schedule can be viewed on the schedule page
- RB1 Radio automates a small amount of its output. Automation is temporary used during weekdays (Mon-Fri) with mid mornings and afternoon shows, with some mid-morning and drive shows broadcast live with specialist shows.
- Breakfast (7am to 10am), Drive (3pm to 7pm), Wednesday and Thursday (8pm to 10pm), Sunday (6pm to 10pm) are live shows.
- Our contact details can be found on the bottom of the screen of each page of this website
- The station’s playlist is extremely varied from the classics from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, 00’s to some of the current hits of today.
- Should you wish to make a complaint about the station, about programming, advertising and general complaints heard on the station, please direct comments to the programming directors, Warren Miller or Stewart Nicholson.
- For any other comments or enquiries regarding RB1 Radio, please click here
Breakfast With Stewart Nicholson
7:00am - 10:00am
Stewart wakes you up every weekday morning from 7am with the Alarm Clock Anthem, Ayup’s, Nan V Food and the Back Tracks Finale Lyrics.
Daytimes with Clare Elise
10:00am - 2:00pm
Clare Elise adds sparkle to your daytimes with great music and chat. Expect foodie finds, family stuff, and the latest celeb goss!
Afternoons with Darren Spence
2:00pm - 4:00pm
Darren plays you some great songs during your late lunch break, and he keeps you company with his banter
Gav Roberts' Big Drive Home
4:00pm - 7:00pm
Gav gets you home weekday afternoons from 4pm till 7pm with his ‘witty banter’ and the best music, he’ll also keep you up to date with what’s happening on the roads across Rotherham & South Yorkshire